Call or text
Se habla Español
Due to recommendations from both the American Dental Association and NC Dental Board our offices will no longer be providing NON ESSENTIAL routine dental services through April 6th. Each location will remain available by phone Monday-Friday. We will be in touch to reschedule all NON ESSENTIAL routine dental services.
We will remain open in a limited capacity for Essential (Emergency) Dental Services including:
- Oral Pain, Infection, or Swelling
- Broken Teeth/Crowns
- Denture issues reducing your ability to eat/function
Please call any location to schedule an appointment. Should you need to be seen due to a dental emergency please be aware of the following updates to our infection control protocols:
- If at all possible, please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment
- Please stay home if you have acute respiratory symptoms. If you are having a severe dental emergency and cannot delay treatment please ask for a mask when you are in the office.
- Bear with us as we take everyone’s temperature before treatment
- We will be having all patients swish with an antimicrobial rinse prior to care
- Please wash your hands prior to your appointment and use our hand sanitizer when you come into the practice
- Please try to stay 6ft apart from others in the waiting area. We will be removing some of our seating to accommodate this.
This is subject to change.
Thank you for your understanding,
L Brett Wells DDS
President-Wells Family Dental Group