Advanced Sterilization System
- Wearing gloves, masks, and protective eyewear.
- Washing hands before and after each treatment, and changing gloves after each patient.
- Sterilizing or disinfecting dental instruments after each use.
- Cleaning and disinfecting the surfaces in the treatment room and equipment after each patient.
- Disposing of needles and other sharp items in special containers.
- Disposing of waste items and contaminated material properly.
Our office provides laser technology for any cosmetic need. Lasers are less invasive and reduce the amount of bleeding during a procedure. Making for a more pleasurable visit as little to no pain is involved. Since there is no cutting, patients will not need stitches and there is virtually no chance of infection. Laser technology also helps dentists treat cavities and conserve as much as your natural tooth as possible.
All Digital Radiography (Lower Radiation, No Chemicals):
Your overall well being is important to us, and that’s why our practice has switched to using all digital radiography. Unlike conventional radiography, digital radiography keeps exposure to a minimum by reducing your exposure by at least 75%. These digital X-ray systems allows us to control the exposure of each image in real time and make the process more efficient while maintaining high-quality results. This new technology enhances our ability to detect disease and problem areas with more precision and gives you an instant visual of the proposed treatment plan.